Are you emigrating or simply relocating for a new job? Do you want your pets to share your new life? Do you want a stress free travel experience for both yourselves and your pets?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to any or all of these questions then our one stop pet travel shop is the place to go. We not only advise you on the requirements of the pet passport scheme, but also organise all your pet’s flight and transfer needs door to door worldwide. Our vast experience is at your service.
· Preparation for Pet Passport Travel Scheme (P.E.T.S.)
• Boarding before leaving Cyprus if required.
• Arrange quarantine boarding in Cyprus if required.
• Booking of animal cargo flight.
• Supply of IATA Approved Travel containers.
• Health checks and Parasite Treatment.
• Import and Export Licenses.
• Health certificate.
• Convention of International trade in Endangered Species (C.I.T.E.S.) Permits where required.
• Custom forms.
• Collection and Delivery Service to and from home/airport.
• Government Veterinary check on arrival in Cyprus and during home quarantine (if required)
Paphiakos Import & Export Services will assist you with all the necessary details and logistics of your pet's move. Our goal is a hassle-free,worry-free, safe journey for your pet. All pet moving and pet shipping services related to per air travel and animal transportation are available.
If you would like a quote or require further information concerning our Pet Travel Services please contact our Import/Export Department. .
Tel: (00357) 26946461
Fax: (00357) 26222236
Mob: (00357) 99655581 / 97781531
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
BANK ACCOUNT FOR IMPORT-EXPORT:-
Account Name :- AAW & CCP Ltd
HELLENIC BANK Account No: 509-01-725960-01
IBAN: CY48 0050 0509 0005 0901 7259 6007
SWIFT code: HEBACY2N
Harford Square, Chew Magna, Bristol, BS40 8RA
Account No: 31424548
Sort Code: 40-17-49
IBAN: GB70 MIDL40141571139827
Branch code: MIDLGB 2122H
Which countries allow the importation of animals?
While most countries allow animal importation some impose restrictions that discourage the short-term and last minute traveller.The UK has previously had a strict quarantine policy for pets arriving from countries that do not fall under their Pet Travel Scheme. As from the 1st January 2012 the UK Entry Process now falls in line with the rest of the EU Travel Regulations.